All returned items must be thoroughly inspected and tested upon receipt in accordance with our inspection criteria. CellGsmPhones.com a division of NGP, LLC should have sole discretion whether requirements are met and the returned items are eligible for replacement, credit, exchange, or repair. Disqualified or ineligible returned items will be returned to back you. Please refer to our Return Inspection before contact us.
Returning a defective item
If you received a manufacture defective item, you are responsible to contact CellGsmPhones.com a division of NGP, LLC. within 72 hours upon receipt strictly. You may contact us through phone at (206)659-6647 or email at email@example.com. All returned items must be thoroughly inspected and tested upon receipt in accordance with our inspection criteria. The inspection period may take up to 7 business days after receiving the returned items. CellGsmPhones.com a division of NGP, LLC. has sole discretion to the credit method, whether to issue a credit, ship replacement merchandise, exchange or repair the returned items. Disqualified returned items will be returned back to you. Please read disqualified returns below.
· Any returned defective phone: Talk-time should not exceed 30 minutes.
· Any returns must be accompanied with original invoice and in original packaging with all accessories, including packaging, phone stickers, manuals, software.
· All returned items must be in new or like-new condition.
Returning a non-defective item
Customers must contact CellGsmPhones.com within 72 hours upon receipt for returning a non-defective item and return the non-defective item within 5 days after the 72 hours contact period. Non-defective items are subject to 15% restocking fee of the item price and following conditions must be met:
· Unopened package
· Original condition (brand new, NEVER touch, no scratch, same as received condition)
Other non-defective items in original condition subject to 15% restocking fee include:
· Failure of network compatibility in the area – customers are responsible to contact their service provider for the availability of compatible network in the area prior to purchasing the phone. If unfortunately you have no network due to this reason, you can return the phone with 15% restocking fee of the item price if it is in its original condition.
· Failure of setting network features – operations and some features are network dependent, such as MMS, GPRS, WAP, and internet services. CellGsmPhones.com a division of NGP, LLC does not guarantee that customers can successfully use those features. Customers are responsible to ensure the item’s compatibility with their service providers and to contact their service providers for setting those features. Any returns due to this reason will subject to 15% restocking fee of the item price.
· Opened software - if any software were opened, regardless of whether the software had been used or not used, will be subject to the of 15% - 20% restocking fee of the item price or the software's market price depending of the software type.
· Missing accessories - any missing accessories from the original manufacturer box will be subject to 15% restocking fee of the item price plus the price of accessory/s that’s missing. Customers are responsible to ensure and return everything in the package.
· Purchased in error – any items purchased simply in error are subject to the above conditions and a 15% restocking fee.
Please do not return your order if any one of the following terms met or your return will be returned back to you.
· Physical damaged items
· Any items were flashed by any software
· Mismatching serial number on item and invoice
· Discrepancy items
· Any marks, sticker, scratches, on the items or the packaging. Please do NOT write or post stickers on the manufacturer box
· Unable to provide the password or lock code that previously set on the phone.
All package returned must be accompanied by the original receipt, all packaging, manuals, accessories in the original manufacturer equipped box, including phone stickers, plastic bags. Customers are responsible to buy insurance and ship the merchandise properly. If the return package is not packed properly and merchandise is scratched or broken due to this reason, CellGsmPhones.com a division of NGP, LLC will not accept the return and customers are responsible to pay for all shipping fees. If the returned package is lost in shipping, customers are responsible to contact CellGsmPhones.com and the shipping carrier in order to claim for insurance.
CELLGSMPHONES.COM A DIVISION OF NGP, LLC IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY SHIPPING FEES UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES
ALL RETURNS EXCEPT DIFFECTIVE ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO A MINIMUM OF 15% RESTOCKING FEE